Tuition and Assistance for 2017-2018 School Year
|# of Children||Active In-Parish||Out of Parish||Full Cost |
(no fee obligations)
|Note: the above tuition chart is for grades K-8.|
Transfer Grants: 1st through 5th grade students who transfer to St. John School are eligible for tuition grants. 25% grant the first year and 10% grant the second year.
|TK-8th||10% Non-Refundable Deposit - Due June 1st|
|TK||$175 Applicaiton Fee|
|K - 8th||$175 Application Fee - for new students only|
- Non-Refundable Deposit - Required by June 1st to secure your students place in his/her class
- Remaining 10 Tuition payments due Aug - May
- Registration Fee: $300 - Per Family; billed to your FACTS account on June 1, 2017
- Technology Fee: $180 (Grades 1-8); billed to your FACTS account on August 1, 2017
- Fundraising commitment - $300 per year - raffles/fundraising only available at PTG fundraisers
- 30 volunteer service hours per family (unless paying full cost)
St. John the Baptist Catholic School awards tuition assistance based primarily on a family’s financial need. Other extenuating circumstances may be considered by the Principal and Pastor.
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance for the 2017-18 school year please note that the deadline is March 15, 2017.
Action: A family’s financial need is verified by FACTS, which is a needs assessment company. There is a small charge for filing a FACTS application. Go to www.factstuitionaid.com and follow the simple directions for St. John School Healdsburg. Filling out a FACTS application will require you to have your tax documentation available (e.g., a completed IRS Form 1040 series for the 2015 or 2016 calendar year and a W-2 for the 2016 calendar year).
Families will not be eligible for assistance if they do not meet the March 15th deadline. Please make sure you complete the entire application process online. We cannot guarantee that families who are eligible will receive anytuition assistance if they miss this deadline.
- Extended Care - $5/hour billed monthly, available after school till 5:30pm
- Lunch program - $5/day billed monthly, Monday - Friday except on minimum days
- Sport Fee - $125/per player per sport
- Drama - $80 - $150 per participant
- 5th Grade Class - $100 fee for Westminster Woods Outdoor Education Trip
Fundraising/Volunteer participation opportunities:
|Hot Lunches||Christmas Holiday Program||Veteran's Day Dinner|
|PTG Jog-a-thon||Father/Daughter Dance||5th Grade St. Patrick's Dinner|
|Mother/Son Campout||Special Person's Lunch||8th Grade Crab Cioppino dinner|
|7th Grade Baccalaureate Lunch||PTG One Big Night|
|8th Grade Graduation||PTG Scholastic Book Fair|
Parent/Teacher Guild (aka PTG) meets at 8:15am on the first Thursday of every month.